The Thalia aroma diffuser embodies grace and beauty with style and elegance.
MORE THAN 10% OFF MANUFACTURERS RRP
In Greek mythology, Thalia, one of the three Graces, filled the world with pleasant moments and goodwill. A daughter of Zeus and associated with Aphrodite, Thalia was known as the Grace of Blossom and for singing and dancing to Apollos divine music with her sisters.
The Thalia aroma diffuser from madebyzen®embodies grace and beauty with style and elegance.
Blending perfectly with any decor, the Thalia aroma diffuser offers a colour changing mood lighting which helps you to relax. This elegant diffuser will scent your living space by dispersing the fragrance of your choice and whilst scattering light around your room.
The Thalia offers a range of functions which make it versatile for any setting. The stunning colour changing mood light goes through a range of shades and the light can be paused on your preferred colour so you can delight in the steady glow that emits into your home. To fully immerse you into calm and tranquillity, the light and mist can be used at the same time. For night time, you can also use without the light, to send you into a gentle aroma enriched slumber.
The mood light can also be used without the mist, making the Thalia a decorative mood lamp or ideal night light. It also boasts intermittent misting mode, ideal for using stronger scents or where extended use is required.
The Thalia automatically shuts off when the water falls below a certain level, effecting complete safety and ideal for use around children or pets.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) cm
- Dimensions: 9.1 — 9.1 — 25.6 cm
- Run Time: 4 hours
- Material: Plastic
- Auto Shut Off: yes
- Water Capacity: 80ml
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Lighting: Colour Changing
- Light Option: Freeze Light
- Feature 1: Intermittent misting
- Feature 2: Easy to clean
- Feature 3: Intermittent misting (30 seconds on, 30 seconds off)
- Features: Intermittent misting, Mood light, Night mode
THALIA Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with STUNNING light settings
Relax with the most advanced and innovative ultrasonic aroma diffusers and ionisers. Feel your worries fade away in humidified & fresh ionised air and aroma.
- 5 in 1 functions: Aroma Diffuser, Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier, Ionizer, Small Night Light
- Advanced ultrasonic technology which produces vibrations at a frequency of 2 million times per second without using heat (heat alters and destroys the properties of essential oils)
- Releases tiny droplets of water vapour which is highly beneficial for our skin and general well being and has been known to provide relief for symptoms of respiratory problems
- Improve air quality and prevents damage from second hand smoke, stale air and allergens
- It functions as an ioniser by releasing negative ions into the air (known as “air vitamins”) which combat harmful positive ions. This provides many health benefits e.g. improves breathing, strengthens the immune system, etc.
- The item has a built in soft glow light which can be used as a night light
- Combines oriental and western cultures with modern science and technology
- Innovative, Elegant and modern French design
- No candle or heat source required (thereby maintaining the properties of the essential oil and also extremely safe)
- Auto off for extra safety. Patented structure of auto shut down with the water level sensor (automatic shut down if insufficient water level)
- Easy to use (requires tap water and optional essential oil) and clean (cotton bud & tissue)
- Mains operated
- Certification: BS, CE, UL, SAA, PSE, ROHS
Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes
There’s something in the air that just may boost your mood — get a whiff of negative ions.
There’s something in the air and while it may not be love, some say it’s the next best thing — negative ions.
Negative ions are odourless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.
Ions are created in nature as air molecules. You may have experienced the power of negative ions when you last set foot on the beach or walked beneath a waterfall.
Whilst part of the euphoria is simply being around these wondrous settings and away from the normal pressures of home and work, the air circulating in the mountains and the beach is said to contain tens of thousands of negative ions – Much more than the average home or office building, which contain dozens or hundreds, and many register a flat zero.
The action of the pounding surf creates negative air ions and we also see it immediately after spring thunderstorms when people report lightened moods.
Vitamins of the Air?
Generally speaking, negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
They also may protect against germs in the air, resulting in decreased irritation due to inhaling various particles that make you sneeze, cough, or have a throat irritation.
And for a whopping one in three of us who are sensitive to their effects, negative ions can make us feel like we are walking on air. You are one of them if you feel instantly refreshed the moment you open a window and breathe in fresh, humid air.
You may be one of them if you feel sleepy when you are around an air-conditioner, but feel immediately refreshed and invigorated when you step outside or roll down the car window. Air conditioning depletes the atmosphere of negative ions, but an ion generator re-releases the ions that air conditioners remove.
Denise Mann (WebMD Feature)
Michael Terman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York.
Pierce J. Howard, PhD, author of The Owners Manual for the Brain: Everyday Applications from Mind Brain Research and director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, N.C.