This is the real deal, Nephrite from Myanmar, hence coming with a clightly higher price tag than New Jade.
This is the same stone that the Chinese worship like nothing else on earth. It still commands a very high value but not as high as pure Jadeite (when there is no inclusions or added minerals) fetch thousands of dollars in Jade markets.
- in Chinese tradition that Green Jade symbolized the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion, and wisdom; a symbol of serenity, tranquillity, and purity;
- a stone that’s believed to bring in good luck, friendship, peace, and harmony;
- Jade is also known as a protective stone because of its abilities to ward off the negative energies that surround you; will show you how you can become more creative and resourceful, and it will encourage you not to be held back by your self-imposed limitations;
- Green Jade is a stone that will help you in the manifestation of your dreams into reality;
- It’s considered a very lucky gemstone, usually bringing the peace and harmony in tense or conflicted situations;
- It will also ensure that you have serenity and stability in the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspect of your life;
- This stone will show you that when everything in your life is at peace and in balance, it will be so much easier to manifest and achieve your goals;
- Green Jade will also instill courage and compassion in you. The more wealth and abundance that you receive, the more generous you will also become