GLO Enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy, hydration and Himalayan pink salt therapy with the madebyzen® Glo aroma diffuser. Large Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with 5 light settings.
MORE THAN 10% OFF MANUFACTURERS RRP
This diffuser is perfect for halls, studios, Spas, larger-than-normal living rooms, conservatories or where you want a lot of space quickly filled with scents and smell. Running time - a WHOPPING 7 HOURS
Enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy, hydration and Himalayan pink salt therapy with the madebyzen® Glo aroma diffuser.
Achieving the perfect balance of aesthetics, simplicity and functionality, Glo combines aromatherapy with the calming effects of Himalayan pink salt. It creates an inviting space and a serene atmosphere for relaxing or socialising.
Traditionally mined from the foothills of the Himalayan mountains, our authentic salt rocks create a wonderfully soothing pink glow that can promote deep relaxation and boost your mood.
Using state of the art technology and modern design, Glo will add a touch of ensures that the humidifying mist is beautifully scented and completes your relaxation ritual.
- Himalayan Salt may release negative ions when warmed by the bulb which could aid sleep and relaxation
- 5 light intensities to help you relax
- 2 x bulbs supplied
- 160ml water tank = very long running time
- Night mode
Our heatless, smokeless and flameless aroma diffusion concept has already taken the Home Fragrance and Aromatherapy sectors by storm. Furthermore, doTERRA exquisite Essential Oils and blends will awaken the senses and calm the mind body and soul.
Run Time: 7hrs+
Colour Options: Ambient
Material: Plastic & GENUINE Pink Himalayan Salt Chunks
Dimensions (LxWxH) 187 x 175 x 219mm
Auto Shut Off: yes
Water Capacity: 160ml
Power Consumption: 20W, 12W
Lighting: Ambient Lighting
No Light Option: yes
Feature 1: Salt Lamp, Mini humidifier
Feature 2: Easy to clean
GLO Aroma Diffuser, Ioniser, Colour Changing, Himalyan Salt
Relax with the most advanced and innovative ultrasonic aroma diffusers and ionisers. Feel your worries fade away in humidified & fresh ionised air and aroma.
- 5 in 1 functions: Aroma Diffuser, Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier, Ionizer, Small Night Light
- Advanced ultrasonic technology which produces vibrations at a frequency of 2 million times per second without using heat (heat alters and destroys the properties of essential oils)
- Releases tiny droplets of water vapour which is highly beneficial for our skin and general well being and has been known to provide relief for symptoms of respiratory problems
- Improve air quality and prevents damage from second hand smoke, stale air and allergens
- It functions as an ioniser by releasing negative ions into the air (known as “air vitamins”) which combat harmful positive ions. This provides many health benefits e.g. improves breathing, strengthens the immune system, etc.
- The item has a built in soft glow light which can be used as a night light
- Combines oriental and western cultures with modern science and technology
- Innovative, Elegant and modern French design
- No candle or heat source required (thereby maintaining the properties of the essential oil and also extremely safe)
- Auto off for extra safety. Patented structure of auto shut down with the water level sensor (automatic shut down if insufficient water level)
- Easy to use (requires tap water and optional essential oil) and clean (cotton bud & tissue)
- Mains operated
- Certification: BS, CE, UL, SAA, PSE, ROHS
Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes
There’s something in the air that just may boost your mood — get a whiff of negative ions.
There’s something in the air and while it may not be love, some say it’s the next best thing — negative ions.
Negative ions are odourless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.
Ions are created in nature as air molecules. You may have experienced the power of negative ions when you last set foot on the beach or walked beneath a waterfall.
Whilst part of the euphoria is simply being around these wondrous settings and away from the normal pressures of home and work, the air circulating in the mountains and the beach is said to contain tens of thousands of negative ions – Much more than the average home or office building, which contain dozens or hundreds, and many register a flat zero.
The action of the pounding surf creates negative air ions and we also see it immediately after spring thunderstorms when people report lightened moods.
Vitamins of the Air?
Generally speaking, negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
They also may protect against germs in the air, resulting in decreased irritation due to inhaling various particles that make you sneeze, cough, or have a throat irritation.
And for a whopping one in three of us who are sensitive to their effects, negative ions can make us feel like we are walking on air. You are one of them if you feel instantly refreshed the moment you open a window and breathe in fresh, humid air.
You may be one of them if you feel sleepy when you are around an air-conditioner, but feel immediately refreshed and invigorated when you step outside or roll down the car window. Air conditioning depletes the atmosphere of negative ions, but an ion generator re-releases the ions that air conditioners remove.
Denise Mann (WebMD Feature)
Michael Terman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York.
Pierce J. Howard, PhD, author of The Owners Manual for the Brain: Everyday Applications from Mind Brain Research and director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, N.C.