Ultrasonic Diffuser, Purifier, Humidifier and Ioniser
includes 1 x FREE doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil to get you started RRP £6
Watch the aromatic water vapour gently drift up from the smooth pyramid shaped multi-colour-changing diffuser and relax as the fragrance drifts over you.
As the diffuser will blend into any environment this makes the perfect gift.
- Zenbow also works as a Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier and Ioniser
- For such a small carbon footprint, the stress relieving properties are huge.
- Advanced ultrasonic technology also removes the need of a heat source, making these diffusers extremely safe.
- For added peace of mind, the diffusers incorporate a patented auto shut off which is triggered when the water falls below the required level.
Utilising ultrasonic technology, the Zenbow aroma diffuser breaks up the blending of essential (or fragrant) oil and water into mist of micro-particles and disperses them into the air. Benefit from the aromatherapy of the oils, and the ionising and humidifying effect of the water vapour.
The Zenbow produces a pyramid of colour changing light with the option of setting your favourite colour or no light at all whilst emitting a fragrant mist. It has auto shut off and is easy to use and maintain with a low energy consumption of about 12 watts through a 24 volt plug in transformer.
No heating or burning means the properties of the oil are not broken down.
- Rich Colour Changing 12 LED Soft Mood Lighting Effect, with favourite colour selection mode
- 5 functions in one: Aroma Diffuser, Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier, Ioniser, Night Light
- Feel your worries fade away with fresh ionised air and aroma. Makes a great gift!
- Low energy 12W and safe. No heat involved. Just add water. Auto shut off. 4 hours continuous use.
Prepare to immerse yourself into a world of relaxation, enriched with the finest fragrances. madebyzen® Ultrasonic Aroma diffusers feature:
- No naked flames and No smoke
- Auto shut off safety feature
- Ultrasonic technology
- Acts as a mini humidifier
- Spreads fragrance over a large area quickly
- No heat, so no degradation of essential oils
- Easy to clean
- Low energy
Product size: 140mm x 150mm across
Voltage: DC 24V Power: 10W
Water capacity: 80ml
includes 1 x 5ml doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil worth £6
ZENBOW Aroma Diffuser, Ioniser, Colour Changing
Relax with the most advanced and innovative ultrasonic aroma diffusers and ionisers. Feel your worries fade away in humidified & fresh ionised air and aroma.
- 5 in 1 functions: Aroma Diffuser, Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier, Ionizer, Small Night Light
- Advanced ultrasonic technology which produces vibrations at a frequency of 2 million times per second without using heat (heat alters and destroys the properties of essential oils)
- Releases tiny droplets of water vapour which is highly beneficial for our skin and general well being and has been known to provide relief for symptoms of respiratory problems
- Improve air quality and prevents damage from second hand smoke, stale air and allergens
- It functions as an ioniser by releasing negative ions into the air (known as “air vitamins”) which combat harmful positive ions. This provides many health benefits e.g. improves breathing, strengthens the immune system, etc.
- The item has a built in soft glow light which can be used as a night light
- Combines oriental and western cultures with modern science and technology
- Innovative, Elegant and modern French design
- No candle or heat source required (thereby maintaining the properties of the essential oil and also extremely safe)
- Auto off for extra safety. Patented structure of auto shut down with the water level sensor (automatic shut down if insufficient water level)
- Easy to use (requires tap water and optional essential oil) and clean (cotton bud & tissue)
- Mains operated
- Certification: BS, CE, UL, SAA, PSE, ROHS
Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes
There’s something in the air that just may boost your mood — get a whiff of negative ions.
There’s something in the air and while it may not be love, some say it’s the next best thing — negative ions.
Negative ions are odourless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.
Ions are created in nature as air molecules. You may have experienced the power of negative ions when you last set foot on the beach or walked beneath a waterfall.
Whilst part of the euphoria is simply being around these wondrous settings and away from the normal pressures of home and work, the air circulating in the mountains and the beach is said to contain tens of thousands of negative ions – Much more than the average home or office building, which contain dozens or hundreds, and many register a flat zero.
The action of the pounding surf creates negative air ions and we also see it immediately after spring thunderstorms when people report lightened moods.
Vitamins of the Air?
Generally speaking, negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
They also may protect against germs in the air, resulting in decreased irritation due to inhaling various particles that make you sneeze, cough, or have a throat irritation.
And for a whopping one in three of us who are sensitive to their effects, negative ions can make us feel like we are walking on air. You are one of them if you feel instantly refreshed the moment you open a window and breathe in fresh, humid air.
You may be one of them if you feel sleepy when you are around an air-conditioner, but feel immediately refreshed and invigorated when you step outside or roll down the car window. Air conditioning depletes the atmosphere of negative ions, but an ion generator re-releases the ions that air conditioners remove.
Denise Mann (WebMD Feature)
Michael Terman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York.
Pierce J. Howard, PhD, author of The Owners Manual for the Brain: Everyday Applications from Mind Brain Research and director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, N.C.