Pixiu (貔貅) aka Tian Lu (天祿) aka Pi Yao
How Pixiu Come About?
This celestial animal is being pronounced as “Pixiu” in Chinese. It is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology, embodied with a dragon head, horse body and qilin’s feet, similar to a lion. Beside that, it has beard under its chin and wings at both sides with flying abilities. It is believed that it has the capability to draw wealth from all directions and it doesn’t have any anus, which signifies that it only allow money to roll in and prevent it from flowing out. So Pixiu is well known for attracting wealth luck and good fortune to indiviuals, home and businesses.
How does Pixiu play a role in Feng Shui Application?
1. It is believed that once you possess a Pixiu, it will help you to attract and accumulate wealth and that is the reason why it is the most popular Feng Shui enhancer.
2. Pixiu also have the power to protect the master from calamity and dangers.
3. If placed in home, it help to subdue any evil and serve as a protecting guardian to safeguard the house and occupants.
4. It is also known that it has the ability of attracting both primary income luck and windfall luck.
5. Appeases the Grand Duke Jupiter (Tai Sui)
Note: These are not the very expensive types of Pixiu you can buy at specialist stores which contain genuine obsidian.
- Style: Resin beads
- Beads Size apx: 12mm（0.47 inch）
- Pixiu Size apx: 2.5cm (0.98 inch)
- Fits: small to medium wrists
- Inner circumference apx: 17-20cm (Elastic)
- Weight: 22.5gms
Pixiu (貔貅) aka Tian Lu (天祿) aka Pi Yao, Feng ShuiBracelet
Are you Wearing Pixiu Bracelet in the Correct Way?
Pixiu is one of the most popular Feng Shui celestial animal that is believed to attract Wealth luck, either windfall or direct income to the owner. In the recent years, it has come in the form of display ornament made of different materials (Jade, Liu Li, Gold and others) and also Pixiu bracelet is trending nowsaday. Once you have one, you must also need to know how to take care of it to maximize the benefits that it can bring you.
Top 6 Things To Take Note When Wearing a Pixiu Bracelet
1. Who is suitable for wearing a Pixiu bracelet?
The Minors under the age of 16 and elderly people over the age of 70 should not wear Pixiu bracelet because they might not be able to suppress the vital energy from the fierce creature. Beside that, female should not wear it during pregnancy too.
2. Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
The Pixiu bracelet is best worn with the left hand, instead of the right hand, because it is believed that if you wear it on the left, it symbolize attracting good wealth luck and if you wear it on the right, it is giving away your wealth to other people.
3. So, should i face the Pixiu head facing outwards or inwards?
The head of of the Pixiu should be facing outwards, as it symbolize going out to grab wealth luck and bring it back for you. Do not wear it facing towards yourself.
4. Where should i place it when i am not wearing it?
When you are sleeping, bathing or any other situation that you are not wearing it, you should place it in the living room, with the head facing towards the main door. Do not place it in your bedroom
5. How to choose the best Pixiu Bracelet for myself?
There are some common materials for the make of a Pixiu bracelet, for example, gold, jade, crystal and etc. It will be good if you know your lacking element in your birth chart and use the appropriate one to harness the balance.
6. What if someone else touches it?
Always touch the pixiu while wearing it to connect with it and let it know that you are its owner!
Avoid having someone touching it but if it happen, fret not, just need to rinse the Pixiu bracelet with water will do.
You might also be interested to learn everything about Pixiu.