- Fresh, new cover.
- Simple, spacious page designs featuring more full-color photographs, descriptive charts, and illustrations.
- This popular hardcover book is ideal for those wanting to learn about essential oils and their everyday uses.
- It is a definitive guide for both novice and experienced essential oils users.
- It’s simple, easy-to-use format allows for a most accessible way to quickly find the information you need, including suggestions for hundreds of health conditions as well as how to safely and effectively apply them.
- This book is a must have for any aromatherapy library.
- "Essential Oil Basics" chapter outlining application and safety fundamentals for novice and experienced essential oil users.
- Beautifully designed, easy-to-use introductory section with charts, graphs, and colorful images helps users quickly and easily learn what essential oils are, where they come from, how they can be used safely and effectively, and what tools and accessories are needed. "Essential Essentials" oil highlight pages feature additional information and images for the most popular oils and blends (helping new oil users know which oils and blends they should acquire to get started).
- Convenient size makes it easy to slip this book in a purse, bag, backpack, suitcase, or car.
- Note pages in the back of the book provide prompts and suggestions for users to keep notes on favorite oils and recipes handy.
- Complete usage guide outlines how to safely and effectively use pure, therapeutic grade oils for hundreds of health conditions—physical, mental, and emotional.
- Beautiful, textured cover. Includes information about 9 new oils and 7 new blends.
This go-to hardbacked book covers all the basics on essential oil use in an easy-to-use, approachable format perfect to give any new oil user.
Modern Essentials Hardcover 10th Edition
£24.99 Regular Price
- Publisher: Aromatools (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 193770288X
- ISBN-13: 978-1937702885
- Package Dimensions: 27.9 x 20.8 x 2.5 cm
- Customer reviews: 4.9 out of 5 stars145 customer ratings