Inspired by the beauty of Nature, madebyzenÂ® have created a luxurious collection of Aroma Diffusers which utilise carefully selected materials that have the least impact on the environment.
THIS IS THE SAME DIFFUSER AS SOLD BY NEALS YARD - this item has the madebyzen logo
SAVE MORE THAN 10% OFF MANUFACTURERS RRP
The Esta Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser is the first of a series of stunning diffusers made using Bamboo which is naturally beautiful material and yet strong and supple enough to allow versatility in design. The bamboo we use is selected and cut by hand, which allows maturing and flowering strands to remain flourishing. This method has the least impact on wildlife, compared to hardwood logging, which would require the use of heavy machinery.
Caring for our planet is important to us and we are committed to the protection and conservation of the earth as much as possible.
By bringing together the beauty of natural bamboo, highly skilled craftsmanship, stylish design, state of the art ultrasonic technology and Aromatherapy, the Esta Aroma
Diffusers is soul soothing and will enhance any living space.
madebyzen® Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers workS by breaking up ordinary tap water and (Fragrance or Essential) oils into micro particles without heating and gently dispersing this thoroughly and evenly though the air.
The Esta is environmentally friendly, featuring soft white LED lighting, which draws only a small amount of power.
Other features include an intermittent setting, which automatically controls the Scent Diffusion, by intermittently switching the mist on and off every 30 seconds, ideal for using stronger scents/ essential oils.
Ambient white LED Lighting, LED lights come in the choice of two intensity settings.
- Bright Ambient Light or a Subtle Ambient Light.
- Adjustable mist volume
- Night mode
- Low power consumption
- No naked flames and No smoke
- Auto shut off safety feature
- Ultrasonic technology
- Acts as a mini humidifier
- Spreads fragrance over a large area quickly
- No heat, so no degradation of essential oils
- Easy to clean
- Low energy
Specificatons for Esta Aroma Diffuser:
- Product Size: 91 x 157mm
- Power: 12W
- Water Capacity: 100 ml
- Run Time: 4 hours
ESTA Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser in Natural Sustainable Bamboo (MADEBYZEN)
Relax with the most advanced and innovative ultrasonic aroma diffusers and ionisers. Feel your worries fade away in humidified & fresh ionised air and aroma.
- 5 in 1 functions: Aroma Diffuser, Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier, Ionizer, Small Night Light
- Advanced ultrasonic technology which produces vibrations at a frequency of 2 million times per second without using heat (heat alters and destroys the properties of essential oils)
- Releases tiny droplets of water vapour which is highly beneficial for our skin and general well being and has been known to provide relief for symptoms of respiratory problems
- Improve air quality and prevents damage from second hand smoke, stale air and allergens
- It functions as an ioniser by releasing negative ions into the air (known as “air vitamins”) which combat harmful positive ions. This provides many health benefits e.g. improves breathing, strengthens the immune system, etc.
- The item has a built in soft glow light which can be used as a night light
- Combines oriental and western cultures with modern science and technology
- Innovative, Elegant and modern French design
- No candle or heat source required (thereby maintaining the properties of the essential oil and also extremely safe)
- Auto off for extra safety. Patented structure of auto shut down with the water level sensor (automatic shut down if insufficient water level)
- Easy to use (requires tap water and optional essential oil) and clean (cotton bud & tissue)
- Mains operated
- Certification: BS, CE, UL, SAA, PSE, ROHS
Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes
There’s something in the air that just may boost your mood — get a whiff of negative ions.
There’s something in the air and while it may not be love, some say it’s the next best thing — negative ions.
Negative ions are odourless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.
Ions are created in nature as air molecules. You may have experienced the power of negative ions when you last set foot on the beach or walked beneath a waterfall.
Whilst part of the euphoria is simply being around these wondrous settings and away from the normal pressures of home and work, the air circulating in the mountains and the beach is said to contain tens of thousands of negative ions – Much more than the average home or office building, which contain dozens or hundreds, and many register a flat zero.
The action of the pounding surf creates negative air ions and we also see it immediately after spring thunderstorms when people report lightened moods.
Vitamins of the Air?
Generally speaking, negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
They also may protect against germs in the air, resulting in decreased irritation due to inhaling various particles that make you sneeze, cough, or have a throat irritation.
And for a whopping one in three of us who are sensitive to their effects, negative ions can make us feel like we are walking on air. You are one of them if you feel instantly refreshed the moment you open a window and breathe in fresh, humid air.
You may be one of them if you feel sleepy when you are around an air-conditioner, but feel immediately refreshed and invigorated when you step outside or roll down the car window. Air conditioning depletes the atmosphere of negative ions, but an ion generator re-releases the ions that air conditioners remove.
Denise Mann (WebMD Feature)
Michael Terman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York.
Pierce J. Howard, PhD, author of The Owners Manual for the Brain: Everyday Applications from Mind Brain Research and director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, N.C.