DISINFECT

500ml Spray utilising Electrolysed Water

 

Welcome to a new range of disinfecting products powered by electrolysed water,  safer for you, kind to your skin and kinder to the environment. All our  products are hypoallergenic and, when used as directed, are not  dangerous if inhaled.

  • 99.995% effective at killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores

  • 30X FASTER ACTING THAN BLEACH WITHOUT THE HARSH CHEMICALS

  • Kills Listeria, Legionella, MRSA, E.Coli, Norovirus, Flu Viruses and much, much more…

  • Powerful disinfectant and deodoriser

  • FREE FROM alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents

  • All in One Powerful Disinfectant and Antiseptic

  • Hypoallergenic, is non-irritant and non-staining

  • Kind to your skin, pH skin compatible

  • Rapid disinfection

  • Suitable for preparation area

Direction for Use: Worktops: Spray and leave for 1 minute, then wipe down or leave to dry. Sinks & Drains: Direct down waste-pipe to keep germ free.

Toilets: Direct around the bowl last thing at night for a germ free toilet.

Antiseptic: For antibacterial skin cleansing simply spray directly on the skin and allow to dry naturally.

Ingredients: < 99.84% water, < 0.133% salt, active ingredient: < 0.027% F.A.C.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DEW DISINFECT 500ml Spray utilising Electrolysed Water

SKU: DEW-DIS-500ML
£4.99 Regular Price
£3.74Sale Price