ARIA Large Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with Mood lighting
This diffuser is perfect for halls, studios, Spas, larger-than-normal living rooms, conservatories or where you want a lot of space quickly filled with scents and smell.
When light is projected through glass, the ever changing effect goes beyond the aesthetic and breathtaking show of light and shadow is created. The Aria is designed to create a wonderful symphony of scent, mist and light which creates an aura of relaxation.
- Prepare to immerse yourself into a world of relaxation, enriched with the finest fragrances
- Ultrasonic technology, aromatherapy and mood lighting create the perfect ambience
- When light is projected through the glass a breathtaking show of light and shadow is created
- Features favourite colour selection and light off mode
The Aria Aroma Diffuser is the perfect way to enliven your home with fragrance colour and light.
Modern, ultrasonic technology is used to diffuse tap water and fragrance or essential oil, into the air in a plume of ne mist and fragrance. Calm the mind, body soul.
The Aria offers visually stimulating light with transitions through the colour spectrum to create a soft, rainbow illumination, through its beautifully crafted frosted glass dome. Whilst also allowing you to enjoy a vivid colour changing light show, the Aria Aroma Diffuser also allows you to select the light colour of your choice and offers a no light mode perfect for use at night time.
Prepare to immerse yourself into a world of relaxation, enriched with the finest fragrances by doTERRA.
Ultrasonic Aroma diffusers feature:
- No naked flames
- No smoke
- Auto shut off safety feature
- Ultrasonic technology
- Modern design
- Acts as a mini humidifier
- Spreads fragrance over a large area quickly
- No heat, so no degradation of essential oils
- Easy to clean
- Low energy
A great gift for anyone, including yourself!
The Aria adds a stunning decorative feature in any living space. Speciation’s for Aria Aroma Diffuser:
- Product size: 218 x 205 mm
- Power: 12W
- Water Capacity: 200 ml
ARIA Large Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with Mood lighting - great for large rooms
Relax with the most advanced and innovative ultrasonic aroma diffusers and ionisers. Feel your worries fade away in humidified & fresh ionised air and aroma.
- 5 in 1 functions: Aroma Diffuser, Mini Humidifier, Air Purifier, Ionizer, Small Night Light
- Advanced ultrasonic technology which produces vibrations at a frequency of 2 million times per second without using heat (heat alters and destroys the properties of essential oils)
- Releases tiny droplets of water vapour which is highly beneficial for our skin and general well being and has been known to provide relief for symptoms of respiratory problems
- Improve air quality and prevents damage from second hand smoke, stale air and allergens
- It functions as an ioniser by releasing negative ions into the air (known as “air vitamins”) which combat harmful positive ions. This provides many health benefits e.g. improves breathing, strengthens the immune system, etc.
- The item has a built in soft glow light which can be used as a night light
- Combines oriental and western cultures with modern science and technology
- Innovative, Elegant and modern French design
- No candle or heat source required (thereby maintaining the properties of the essential oil and also extremely safe)
- Auto off for extra safety. Patented structure of auto shut down with the water level sensor (automatic shut down if insufficient water level)
- Easy to use (requires tap water and optional essential oil) and clean (cotton bud & tissue)
- Mains operated
- Certification: BS, CE, UL, SAA, PSE, ROHS
Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes
There’s something in the air that just may boost your mood — get a whiff of negative ions.
There’s something in the air and while it may not be love, some say it’s the next best thing — negative ions.
Negative ions are odourless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy.
Ions are created in nature as air molecules. You may have experienced the power of negative ions when you last set foot on the beach or walked beneath a waterfall.
Whilst part of the euphoria is simply being around these wondrous settings and away from the normal pressures of home and work, the air circulating in the mountains and the beach is said to contain tens of thousands of negative ions – Much more than the average home or office building, which contain dozens or hundreds, and many register a flat zero.
The action of the pounding surf creates negative air ions and we also see it immediately after spring thunderstorms when people report lightened moods.
Vitamins of the Air?
Generally speaking, negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
They also may protect against germs in the air, resulting in decreased irritation due to inhaling various particles that make you sneeze, cough, or have a throat irritation.
And for a whopping one in three of us who are sensitive to their effects, negative ions can make us feel like we are walking on air. You are one of them if you feel instantly refreshed the moment you open a window and breathe in fresh, humid air.
You may be one of them if you feel sleepy when you are around an air-conditioner, but feel immediately refreshed and invigorated when you step outside or roll down the car window. Air conditioning depletes the atmosphere of negative ions, but an ion generator re-releases the ions that air conditioners remove.
Denise Mann (WebMD Feature)
Michael Terman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York.
Pierce J. Howard, PhD, author of The Owners Manual for the Brain: Everyday Applications from Mind Brain Research and director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, N.C.